Briques creuses à pose traditionnelle
Complete range of bricks for traditional laying
- A larger brick: 20 x 27 x 50 cm
- Saves time and makes installation quick and easy
- Easier to install: 3 rows less to assemble one storey compared to a 20 x 20 x 50 brick
- Elimination of vertical joints and minimal horizontal joints
- Vertical groove and horizontal bars improve visible joints in the facade
Structural brick with traditional laying for 20 cm standard masonry with added insulation.
The hollow brick features a vertical groove for keying between bricks while eliminating the vertical joint of the façade.
Thanks to the horizontal bars on the underside, the hollow brick with bars makes it easier to apply the mortar spacers for a smoother finished wall (type b insulating masonry).