staff as at 1 January 2015
Located 10 km outside Castelnaudary and 60 km from Toulouse. the Le Ségala site houses three production units. The plant was built after the 1914-18 war and originally produced lime. It now specialises in the production of interlocking roof tiles (S3), plain tiles (S5) and the associated fittings (S4).
Le Ségala (the name means "rye land") forms part of the Tiles South cluster, along with its sister plants at Saint-Martin and Castelnaudary.
1895: Construction of the plant
1955: Construction of two brick tunnel kilns (one still in operation at Ségala 5).
2001: S4 kilns and dryers computerised and production doubled on S5.
Site Director: Javier De la Casa
production lines (S3, S4 and S5)