The Les Mureaux site is located 30 km north-west of Paris. It comprises a tileworks with two production lines, the "Circle", in which training courses are held, and administration offices.
The offices are home to the HR department for the Tiles North Cluster and the personnel administration section of Terreal's head office, as well as the sales and customer service departments for the north-east region and exports.
1851: Tileworks built
1880: Hoffmann kilns installed, production industrialised Completely destroyed by bombing in 1942, the tileworks was rebuilt in 1947.
1987: Upgrading – a hydrocasing kiln, ultra-modern technology for the time, is installed
1995: Fittings unit upgraded; office section built
2005: Tile press machine installed
Site Director: Jean-Luc Régnier