Bloc super 33
The ideal block for foundations;
The general rule is not to build or glue a brick when the substrate is frozen. Complete with the rest.
The precautions to be taken when building with Calibric are
- Temperature between 5 and 35°C.
- The brick surfaces must be clean, sound and free of dust.
- Moisten the surface of the bricks before applying the mortar (mandatory in hot weather and/or strong winds).
The installation of thin joint bricks requires the traditional tools of the mason, such as the ruler, the level, the rubber mallet... However, it also requires additional special tools, including
- Metal laying plates for the first bed of traditional mortar.
- A rotary mixer mounted on a drill for mixing the adhesive mortar.
- An applicator roller for precise and regular application of the adhesive mortar.