The self-draining terracotta floor
- An innovative 100% terracotta product
- A noble, durable and warm material
- An ecological and self-draining floor covering that can be laid without any slope
- A unique aesthetic combining mineral and vegetation
- Use for all pedestrian roads
- Accessibility for disabled people guaranteed
With Le Diabolo 40, enhance your spaces thanks to the combination of a natural material and an ecological floor. Terracotta underlines the nobility and authenticity of your projects. The plant finish respects the desire for an ecological and sustainable development. The Diabolo 40 is an architectural thought specially developed by Terreal and Renzo Piano for the urban landscape of tomorrow.
This self-draining exterior flooring with a grassed terracotta finish is a superposition of different layers of gravel and sand on which are placed, using polyamide staples, Diabolos 40 in terracotta. The laying with crossed joints makes it possible to adapt to all areas.