NRJ + SARKING
A complete exterior roof insulation offer
- Continuous insulation without thermal bridging.
- High mechanical resistance.
- Comfort in summer thanks to its reflective aluminium coating.
- One of the best thermal performance/thickness ratios on the market.
- R=6 attained with only 132 mm thickness.
- Panels with centred tongue and groove on 4 sides.
The SARKING system is a thermal insulation process for sloping roofs characterized by the installation of rigid insulating panels over the rafters or boarding. For renovations, this external insulation system allows the installation to be done without working from inside the house. Sarking offers many advantages, including not having to change the interior finish and saving height for the living space, unlike some types of interior insulation. Sarking insulates without creating thermal bridges and protects the frame from temperature variations (day-night, summer-winter).