Insulating covering for a brick-look wall
- Prefabricated in the factory
- Mechanical fastening
- For use in ERPs (fire, earthquake)
- Q4 shock resistant (ground floor installation)
- Suitable for high-rise buildings
- Can be installed on masonry, concrete or COB
A factory-assembled insulating panel, Thermoral®-Gebrik® is made of terracotta tiles set in a rigid polyurethane insulating foam. It measures approximately 1m² and 60 mm thick and is anchored directly into the supporting wall, which can be concrete, masonry or timber-frame construction (COB). It can be used in new buildings as well as in renovation projects with the possibility of adding additional insulation.